Graphic Design, also termed as communication design is an art form created with various components like images, texts, and objects with a view to conveying a message that experiences both short and longterm effect in the viewer’s mind. The purpose of a design is to bring about effective changes both in society and the organization. Graphic designers exploit their design skills in media and web design, packaging, illustration,animation, production and prepress, magazine, books, posters, computer games, billboard advertising,marketing communications design, art, and creative direction, corporate identity, broadcast design,corporate communications, information design, editorial design, education, environmental and exhibit design, signage, and related occupations. In a job market both in online (international) and offline (local) a graphic designer has profound opportunity ranging from junior designer to creative director both in electronic and print media.
Graphic design has always been a popular profession, but with more and more technology being introduced into our lives it’s becoming an ever more important one too. All kinds of people use all kinds of technology every day. Making that technology as user-friendly as possible is vital, and advanced graphic design course is one of the most important elements of this.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- This course is for those who want to be professional graphic designers & wanted to learn from scratch.
- This course is for anyone who wants to create awesome graphics designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Master the most widely used software in graphic designing
- Learn the principles of graphic design and visual communication
- Gain an insight into the current graphic design industry
- Understand how to forge a career path as a graphic designer
- Basic computer handling Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
After course completion, students can get jobs as,
- Graphics Designer
- Creative Director
- Creative Executive
- Photoshop Artist
- Logo Designer
- Photoshop Artist
- UI Designer
After completing the course students will get a cirtificate from Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC). They will become certified in Logo Design, Photoshop Artist, UI Designer, Advanced Graphic Designer, Creative Director Creative Executive and Photoshop Artist.